Rules of use
From Al Haram we want you to enjoy a unique and relaxing experience, that is why we ask you to take into consideration the following rules of use so that your visit is pleasant:
- Inside the facilities we invite silence and decorum, as well as respecting the space and privacy of other users so that the experience is more rewarding.
- The duration of the circuits is the one marked on them, it is recommended to arrive 5 minutes before to check-in and access the changing rooms, it is not recommended to arrive late (since lost time cannot be recovered) and not to arrive with too far in advance (we have cleaning and disinfection protocols between sessions and access is not allowed before the reserved time).
- The use of a bathing suit (swimsuit or bikini) is mandatory inside the facilities, towels and lockers will be provided by us.
It is not necessary to wear a hat (if you have long hair, it is recommended to pick it up).
- The use of flip flops is not mandatory.
- The minimum access age is 12 years old.
- The hammam is a place of peace and tranquility so we do not recommend running around the facilities.
- Our circuits are accompanied by tea, water and fruit so it is not necessary to introduce food or drink from outside, we do not recommend using the facilities under the influence of alcohol.
- In the case of pregnant women, it is not recommended until the third month of pregnancy or after the eighth or in risky pregnancies. We always recommend that you consult your doctor beforehand.
- It is recommended to remove all types of jewelry and metals to avoid burns and / or deterioration of the same.
- The company is not responsible for the objects deposited in the locker room lockers.
- Once the room manager advises to perform the massage, it cannot be delayed. As well as when leaving the facilities, they will not be able to delay when the room manager advises them.
- In changing rooms you will find: gel, shampoo, deodorant and hairdryer for the toilet.
- The tour of our Arab baths is free, although the staff will give you advice to make the most of your stay.
- The Hammam is mixed except for the changing rooms.
- To maintain the privacy of our users, it is not possible to access the facilities with a mobile phone or photographic devices.
- The money for gift cards will not be refunded.
- Gift cards have an expiration of one year from the date of purchase.
At Al Haram we understand that when our clients make a reservation, setbacks may arise that require modifications, for this reason we ask that you take into account the following conditions:
- Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will result in the loss of the gift card or the amount paid for the reservation.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours will be charged the full amount reserved.
- In case of not making the payment at the time of the reservation, the client will accept the charge to the card for the entire service.
- Al Haram reserves the right to cancel payments and reservations in the event of signs of fraudulent operations, informing the competent authorities of the behaviors that are subject to investigation.
- Groups of more than 8 people will have to make any modification or cancellation at least 72 hours in advance.